Past clients have said that my communication and work ethic is what set me apart from other agents they considered working with, as I truly go above and beyond to help clients in every way that I possibly can.
Next to purchasing, selling your Huntington Beach home is perhaps the next biggest decision you will face. With over eight years of experience in the Huntington Beach real estate market, I have helped countless sellers list their homes for sale and realize their dream of moving on.
The selling process can be long and difficult to understand, especially if you have never sold a home before. That’s why so many Huntington Beach home owners have come to rely on my service and expertise to get them the price they want efficiently and easily. Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect when selling your home:
- The Selling Price: It can be difficult to remain objective in this process, so it’s important to solicit the help of a real estate agent who is familiar with the market and can help price your Huntington Beach home competitively.
- Listing the Property: Your real estate agent will sit down with you to decide on the types of advertising you’re comfortable with, along with guidelines for showing your home, the number of open houses, commission rates, and more.
- Preparing to Show: From photography to potential home staging opportunities, showing your home is what will help get it sold! Your real estate agent will help you identify the best way to showcase your Huntington Beach home’s unique attributes in order to get the most sellers through the door.
- Marketing Efforts: In addition to showing your home, your real estate agent will put together collateral pieces and help get your property noticed online. Most people initiate their home search on the internet these days, so having a strong online presence is the best way to get your home sold quickly and for the best price.
- Understanding an Offer: If you have never sold a home before, understanding an offer can be confusing and frustrating. Your real estate agent will help explain the purchase price, down payment, terms of financing, escrow, insurance, inspections, and more.
- Going Under Contact: When the time comes for you to go under contract, your real estate agent will act as a liaison between you and the buyers and their agent. You may find yourself in a situation where there are several counter offers, and your real estate agent will help you negotiate and reach a point where you can accept an offer and feel confident you obtained the best price.
- Seller Contingencies: Your buyers may request some simple repairs before escrow can close, and your real estate agent can help you understand what is your responsibility and what is not.
- Closing: This is the moment you’ve been waiting for! Not only is it a time to celebrate with your real estate agent, but you will also have to coordinate your next move in order to vacate the property under the terms of the escrow close date. If you’re looking for a new home to purchase, your real estate agent can be a huge asset in helping you find a new Huntington Beach home, or possibly rent-back from the buyers until you are able to find what you’re looking for.
My name is Jeb Smith, I am a Huntington Beach Real Estate Broker and I would love the opportunity to help you with your selling needs. Please text/call me at 714.376.2711 if I can be of assistance!